Amazon is hiring KDP Support Analyst (non-technical role) for Chennai location, this is a Contract Role (6 months). Please find the below Job Description for the same and criteria to apply for this role. You may appear for the interview if you find yourself matching the below criteria.
DETAILS OF AMAZON WALKIN DRIVE
|COMPANY NAME||: AMAZON|
|DESIGNATION||: Support Analyst (non-technical role)|
|ELIGIBILITY||: DEGREE PREFFERRED (NOT MANDATORY)|
|SALARY||: Not Mentioned|
|WALKIN DATE||: 3rd March|
Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a self-service publishing platform for publishing e-books to the Amazon Kindle store. The KDP Support Analyst will be the front line interface between Amazon and vendor’s/content publishers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store. The KDP Support Analyst will serve as the primary support interface for vendors using the KDP system and ensure all their concerns are duly attended to, such that the system works smoothly. Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that is changing the way people read.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Should be willing to work in night shifts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to interact with an external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Process and respond to phone calls and emails received from publishers.
- Respond to queries sent to the KDP forums.
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
- Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
- Remove certain content as it is identified by the QA team.
- Notify vendors that their content has been removed.
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- Work on developing responses for common questions
- Work with operations manager in documenting process flows.
- Additional computer skills certifications in web technologies are preferable.
- Demonstrated experience of at least 1 year in a customer or supplier-facing role requiring email, voice or message board type of interactions.
- Experience in a technical support process, especially for web-enabled software products or services is highly preferred.
- Experience in email and international phone-based customer service.
- Should be able to understand a complex problem and respond to publishers.
- Basic familiarity with web technologies and html is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills required. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide when and to whom to escalate them.
Interview Date : 03rd March,2018
Time : Walk- In Between 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Valid ID proof needed : Carry a valid photo identification proof (Driver Licence, Aadhar Card, Pan Card or any other Government recognized photo identification)
Amazon Development Center
5th Floor, B Block, SP Infocity
MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady
Next to RMZ Millennia and Behind Apollo Hospital.