Central Bank of India notification for the recruitment of 04 vacancies for Director & Counselor for the year 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online before 10th February 2018. Other details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Details of SPIC university recruitment 2018 for 04 Posts of Assistant Professor/Lecturer
|Bank Name||Central Bank of India|
|Post Name||Director & Counselor|
|No of vacancies||04|
|Job location||Ambikapur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Last date||10th February 2018|
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
- 65 years.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria
- Personal Interview
- Bank Decision
- Director & Counselor: Rs. 25000/-
- No Fee
Central Bank of India recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||10.02.2018|
Central Bank of India General Instructions:
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
- Click Here to View the Advertisement/Application