DSEK Recruitment 2018-19 Notification – Apply Offline for 2601 Teaching Vacancies. The Board has recently issued employment notification for recruitment of 2601 eligible candidates to fill up these vacancies. However, the Offline application process for DSEK Jobs will start from 16th February 2018 and closes on 20th February 2018. Moreover, the selection for DSEK Recruitment will be done based on candidate’s performance in a written test and Interview. But before that, candidates must submit attested copies of their documents to the address provided in the following sections. Additionally, have a look at DSEK Official website i.e. www.dsek.nic.in for more details.
Details of Recruitment of DSEK Jobs 2018
|ORGANIZATION NAME||: Directorate of School Education|
|POST NAME||: Teacher & Lecturer Posts|
|NO OF VACANCIES||: 2601|
|QUALIFICATION||: Check Below|
|END DATE||: 20th February 2018|
JOB LOCATION :
- Kashmir, India
- Teachers: Candidates who have passed BE/M.Ed from any recognized university or Institution
- Lecturer: Applicants must have passed M.Phil/Ph. D from a recognized University or Institution along with desired work experience.
- Teacher: Monthly honorarium of Rs.3000/-
- Lecturer: Monthly honorarium of Rs.7000/
- Written Examination
HOW TO APPLY:
- At first, visit Directorate of School Education Official website i.e www.dsek.nic.in
- On the main page, search for the concerned notification.
- Download the advertisement and read the instructions carefully.
- Now, click on Application form.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill in application form with all necessary details.
- Paste passport sized photograph and attach necessary certificates.
- Make payment of prescribed application fee.
- Finally, post the application form to the following postal address.
- Click here to download Official Notification & Application Form for Teacher Posts
- Click here to download Official Notification & Application Form for Lecturer Posts