Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification 2018, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) released notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant. All Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Apply Online Before or On 10th March 2018. More details of IOCL Recruitment like Qualification & Eligibility Criteria, Selection procedure, Age Limit or how to apply are given below.
Details of Recruitment of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
|ORGANIZATION NAME||: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|POST NAME||: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV|
|NO OF VACANCIES||: 14|
|QUALIFICATION||: Check below|
|END DATE||: 25.03.2018.|
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 08 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/Junior Technical Assistant – IV: 04 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety): 01 Post
- Junior Materials Assistant – IV: 01 Post
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant – IV: 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety): Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC- Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License. Physical Standards (Minimum): Height: 165 CM, Weight: 50 Kg, Chest: Normal: 81 CM, Expanded: 86.5 CM, and Eyesight normal (6/6 in both the eyes; without glasses), color vision normal and Free from – Vertigo problem, disease of heart/lungs/kidney, abnormal blood pressure, Knock Knee, Flat Feet, Squint eye and stammering.
- Junior Materials Assistant-IV: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation Engg. from recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General candidates.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on 28.02.2018.
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
- Date of Opening of Online Application: 17.02.2018
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 10.03.2018
- Last Date of Receipt of Printout of Online Application: 24.03.201
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 25.03.2018
- Likely Date of Publication of Written Test Result: 17.04.2018
Click here to download Official Notification