Karnataka High Court notification for the recruitment of 101 Civil Judge posts for the year 2018. Eligible candidates can apply from 01st February 2018 and before 01st March 2018. Other details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Details of TNPSC recruitment 2018 for 101 Civil Judge posts
Advertisement Number:- CJR 1/2018
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|No of vacancies||101|
|Job location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
|Last date||01st March 2018|
- Degree in Law granted by a University establish by Law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
- 43 years for SC/ST & 40 years for Others as on 01.03.2018.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Viva Voce
- Computer Test
- Civil Judge: Rs. 27700 – 44770/-
- General Merit/Category-II A/II B/III A/III B: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/Category-I: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
Karnataka High Court recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||01.02.2018|
|Last date of Registration||01.03.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan||05.03.2018|
How to apply for Karnataka High Court vacancies 2018: –
- Open the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Click on Notification -> Recruitments
- Select the desired post & click on it
- Read all the notification & click on “Click here to Apply Application”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.