MSCWB Recruitment 2018-19 Notification – Apply Online for 45 Health Officer Vacancies. Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal (MSCWB) invites Online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment of 45 Health Officer posts. However, MSCWB Recruitment application process starts from 1st February 2018 and ends on 28th February 2018. So, apply before the deadline and be a part of MSCWB Recruitment 2018.
Details of Municipal Service Commission West Bengal Recruitment
|ORGANIZATION NAME||: Municipal Service Commission West Bengal Recruitment|
|POST NAME||: Health Officer|
|NO OF VACANCIES||: 45|
|QUALIFICATION||: Check Below|
|END DATE||: 28-02-2018|
- Candidates should have passed Medical qualifications or its equivalent from recognized Institute and Registration as a Medical practitioner with the State Medical Council of West Bengal.
- Aspirants must possess a Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Management and Hospital Administration.
- Maximum Age: 36 years.
- Written Examination/Interview.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.150/- ( Rs.50/- processing charge + Rs.20/- bank charges).
- For SC/ST & PH Candidates: Rs.50/- processing charge + Rs.20/- Bank Charges.