NRL (Numaligarh Refinery Limited) notification for the recruitment of 21 Posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Management Trainee for the year 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online before 31st January 2018. Other details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Details of Bodoland university recruitment 2018 for 03 Posts of Finance officer, Librarian and medical officer
|Organization Name||Numaligarh Refinery Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee, Management Trainee, Officer|
|No of vacancies||21|
|Job location||Guwahati (Assam)|
|Last date||23rd February 2018|
- Graduate Engineer Trainee, Management Trainee: First class degree in relevant discipline having minimum 65% marks in aggregate for S.no-1. 2 years full time MBA/ PGDM with specialization in Finance from AICTE/UGC recognized Institute/ University/ Deemed University having minimum 60%.
- Officer: Chartered Accountant and having Associate Membership of ICAI.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee, Management Trainee: 30 years as on 01.01.2018
- Officer: 32 years as on 01.01.2018
- Written Test
- Personal Interview/Group Discussion
- Graduate Engineer Trainee: 24900/-
- Management Trainee: Rs. 24900/-
- Officer: Rs. 60000 – 180000/-
- no application fees
NRL university recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||24.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||23.02.2018|
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria and other conditions of this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them in the on-line application and the documents uploaded by them later on (as mentioned above) are correct in all respects. Mere admission to the written test and/or Interview/ GD does not imply that the Company (NRL) has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility criteria, and/or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services will be summarily terminated.
- Request for change of Mailing address/ email ID/ category/ posts as declared in the online application will not be entertained.
- Candidates should possess a valid email ID. Candidates are advised to keep the email ID (to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) active for at least one year. No change in the email ID will be allowed once entered. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through email only. All information/ communication regarding Written Test and/ or interview, call letters etc. shall be provided through email to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online application data. Responsibilities of receiving and downloading of information/ communications etc. will be of the candidate. NRL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/ wrong email ID provided by the candidate and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Only candidates shortlisted in Written Test shall be called for interview and/or Group Discussion.
- Category [SC/ST /OBC (NCL)] once filled in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on. The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for any concession available to OBC (NCL).
- Relaxations/ Reservations for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer) as per Government Directives are applicable. Candidates from SC/ST category should produce their caste certificate issued by Competent Authority. Candidates from OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category should produce their latest caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in support of their claim. The name of the caste and community indicated in the OBC (NCL) certificate must appear in the central list of Other Backward Classes. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate (Latest) in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority, his/ her candidature will not be considered. Further, OBC (NCL) candidates will have to give a self-undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (NCL) category at the time of Interview, if called for the same.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government/ PSU/ Autonomous bodies shall either forward their application through Proper Channel or shall produce NOC from their present employer at the time of Interview. In case, the application of the candidate is not forwarded through proper channel or the candidate fails to produce NOC from his/ her present employer at the time of interview, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found inconformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- NRL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The prescribed qualification is the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for Written Test and/ or interview. NRL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- List of candidates shortlisted for Interview and also the list of selected candidates for appointment for the above post will be displayed on NRL Website www.nrl.co.in for the information of the candidates in due course of time. Candidates are advised to visit NRL Website www.nrl.co.in for latest updates.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Guwahati Court only.
- If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language along with the hard copy of the application and also at the time of Interview, if called for.