OSSC notification for the recruitment of 218 Various Vacancies of 184 vacancies for Sub Inspector of Police, 20 for Sub Inspector Police (Armed), 04 Assistant Jailor & 10 for Station Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online before 28th February 2018. Other details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Details of OSSC recruitment 2018 for 21 Various Vacancies
Advertisement Number: – IIE-156/2017/4739/OSSC
|Commission Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector of Police, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer|
|No of vacancies||218|
|Last date||28th February 2018|
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent from any recognized Board/University OR Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent from any recognized Board/University.
- The age of candidate should be between 21 to 25 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Test
- Psychological Test
- Sub Inspector of Police: Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
- Sub Inspector Police (Armed): Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
- Assistant Jailor: Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
- Station Officer (Fire Service): Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
- SC/ST: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
OSSC recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||30.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||28.02.2018|
How to apply for OSSC vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- Click on Click here for Online Application
- Select the desired post & Click on Click here
- Complete the registration if he/she would be new user
- Complete the login details if already registered candidates
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.