Railway Recruitment Boards for the recruitment of 62907 Group D Posts. Eligible candidates for the recruitment of various posts in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix for the vacancies in various units of Indian Railways, the applications should be submitted ONLINE only before 23.59 hrs of 12.03.2018. Other details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Details of RRB recruitment 2018 62907 Group D Posts
Advertisement Number: – 02/2018
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Group D|
|No of vacancies||62907|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||12th March 2018|
- 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (OR) 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT.
Age relaxation will be as per following table.
|OBC (Creamy Layer)||03|
Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (2), (3), (4) and (5) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination, but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
- The age of candidate should be between 18 to 31 years as on 01.07.2018.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Level 1 (Group D ): 18000/-
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
RRB recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||10.02.2018|
|Last date of Registration||12.03.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee through Online/Challan||12.03.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Fee through Post Office||10.03.2018|
|Tentative Date first Stage Common Computer Based Test (CBT) Exam||April – May 2018|
How to apply for RRB vacancies 2018: –
- Open the official website www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- Select the desired post
- Read the notification carefully
- Click on “Click here to Apply for GEN 02/2018”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.