Southern Railway Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Offline for 624 Act Apprentice Posts: Presently, Southern Railways are recruiting the eligible candidates for the post Act Apprentice (Fitter, Welder, Mechanic & Others). However, 624 vacancies are made available by Southern railway department. Hereby, candidates can start filling up their Offline application from 22nd January 2018. Note that, the last date for submission of the application form for Southern Railway Recruitment is 21st February 2018. For more details regarding the eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, experience and others, read this article further. Also, to get additional information related to the Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 log on to www.sr.indiarailways.gov.in.
Details of Southern Railway recruitment 2018 for 624 vacancies of Act Apprentice
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Post Name||Act Apprentice Posts|
|No of vacancies||624|
|Job location||India (southern region)|
|Last date||21st February 2018|
Southern Railway VACANCY DETIALS
|Sl.No||Name of the Place||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Freshers & ITI Candidates for Training at Ponmalai||Fitter||32|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||18|
|2.||ITI Candidates for Tiruchirappalli Division||Fitter||80|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)||01|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)||02|
|3.||ITI Candidates for Madurai Division.||Fitter||139|
- Welder (Fresher, Non-IT): Passes 8th class from the recognised board.
- Welder (Non-ITI): Passed 10th class or its equivalent.
- Medical Laboratory Technician: Passed 12th Class with (10+2) System in Physics, Chemist & Biology.
- Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Mechanic, PASSA: Passed class 8th/10th/ITI or its equivalent from recognized University or Institution.
For more details refer notification.
- Welder (Fresher, Non-IT): Maximum age: 20 years.
- Welder (Non-ITI): Maximum age: 22 years.
- Fitter (Fresher): Maximum age: 22 years.
- Medical Laboratory Technician: Maximum age: 22 years.
- Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Mechanic, PASSA: Maximum age: 24 years.
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test.
Requirements for Physical Fitness Test:
- Height – 137 Cms.
- Chest Measurement – Expansion should not be less than 5 Cms
- Weight – 25.4 Kgs.
- Vision – Should not have any morbid condition of either eye or the lids of an eye which may lead to risk or aggravation Or recurrence.
- During the 1st year of training: Rs.5700/- per month
- During the 2nd year of training: Rs.6500/- per month
- During the 3rd year of training: Rs.7350/- per month
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: No Application Fee.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit Southern Railway Official website e. www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the main page, check for desired notification.
- Download and read it fully.
- If you meet the above listed eligibility criteria, click on an application form.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Enter all necessary details.
- Paste your recent photograph.
- Also, attach necessary testimonials.
- Pay relevant application fee and post the application form to following postal address before the last date.
THE WORKSHOP PERSONNEL OFFICER, PERSONNEL BRANCH, CENTRAL WORKSHOP, PONMALAI, TRICHIRAPPALLI –620 004.
Southern Railway 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Advertisement Date||22nd January 2018|
|Starting Date of Online Application||24th January 2018|
|Closing Date of Application||21st February 2018|