It’s time to start living the life you have imagined. Yeah, FLEXTRONICS Is conducting walkins in Chennai for graduate students. Aspirants who are interested in shaping their career in core, cannot miss out this great opportunity. Diploma/B.Sc graduates can attend Walkin Interview from 29 January 2018 to 2 February 2018. We suggest the applicants make use of this opportunity because It is never too late to be what you might have been. Scroll down to get more details about the Drive.
Walkin Drive for Technician at FLEXTRONICS
|COMPANY NAME||: FLEXTRONICS|
|SALARY||: Not Mentioned|
|WALKIN DATE||: 29 January 2018 to 2 February 2018|
- Diploma (ECE/EEE/Mech) & B.Sc (Electronics/Physics) 2016/2017 passed graduates with no arrears.
- Sound technical and engineering knowledge.
- Fast learner and able to adapt to an industry environment.
- Good communication
- Knowledge of MS office.
- Enter and maintain component data and manufacturer information & approved vendor lists in global component database.
- Create a component database for all the Electrical/Electronic & indirect materials quality review of the component parameter attributes from datasheets
- Provides guidance regarding part selection, design concepts, specification requirements, critical components and alternate sources.
- Validate AML and provide proper alternates if any discrepancies.
- Monitor component EOL and manage the component obsolescence Part of a cross-functional team in implementing product component changes within the company.
- Apply Online
- 29 January to 2 February 2018 Time: 11am – 1pm
Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd.
RMZ Millennia Business Park 2,
Level 7, Campus 2,
No. 143, Dr. MGR Road,
Chennai – 600096.