West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018-19 Notification – Apply Online for 161 Sub Inspector or Lady Sub Inspector Posts. West Bengal Police has 161 mega openings for Lady Constable posts. The Vacancies are equally distributed for all category candidates. However, it is a great opportunity for all Citizens of India to be a part of West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018. Moreover, Online application process starts from 2nd February 2018. Thus, all the eligible candidates must submit your application forms before the last date i.e. 4th March 2018
Details of Recruitment of West Bengal Police Jobs 2018-19
|ORGANIZATION NAME||: West Bengal Police Jobs 2018-19|
|POST NAME||: Sub Inspector or Lady Sub Inspector|
|NO OF VACANCIES||: 161|
|QUALIFICATION||: Check Below|
|END DATE||: 04-03-2018|
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or Institution or its equivalent.
- Candidates should be able to speak, write and read in Bengali/Nepali languages.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
- Rs.7,100/- to Rs.37,600 + Grade Pay of Rs.3,900/-
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Final Competitive Examination
- Personality Test
- All Category candidates except SC/ST (West Bengal Only): Rs. 270/-
- SC/ST (West Bengal only): Rs. 20/-