West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruits Medical Officer & Research Investigator. WBPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification –West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is in search of 69 candidates for Medical Officer & Research Investigator posts. All interested candidates to be a part of WBPSC Jobs can apply Online from 5th February 2018. However, application process ends on 26th February 2018. So, submit your fully filled application forms before the deadline.
Details of Recruitment of West Bengal Public Service Commission
|ORGANIZATION NAME||: West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruits Medical Officer & Research Investigator|
|POST NAME||: Medical Officer & Research Investigator|
|NO OF VACANCIES||: 69|
|QUALIFICATION||: Check Below|
|END DATE||: 26-02-2018|
|WEBSITE||: pscwbapplication.in (or) pscwbonline.gov.in|
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
- Medical Officer: Passed Medical qualification or Post Graduation in Radiology or MD/DMRD/DNB in Anaesthesiology, Pathology, Orthopaedics, Surgery, Medicine, Biochemistry, Paediatrics from recognized Institution or Board.
- Research Investigator: Candidate should have passed a Bachelor Degree in Anthropology or Economics & Sociology. Also, 2 years work experience on socio-economic investigation surveys and analysis of data in an organization or Institution. Additionally, Good working knowledge of a Tribal Language.
- Medical Officer: Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Research Investigator: Maximum Age: 39 Years.
- Medical Officer: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.42,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-
- Research Investigator: Rs.7,100/- to Rs.37,600/- + Grade Pay of Rs.3,900/-
- Written Test.
- Screening Test.
- Click here to download Official Notification for Medical Officer Posts
- Click here to download Official Notification for Research Investigator Posts
- Click here to Apply Online